The SCREEN PLANE STEADY-FLEX rig is extremely compact and lightweight and therefore ideal as a small production rig as well as for steadycam or hand-held shots or for macro photography.
It is designed for compact production cameras such as Epic, SI-2K, Scarlet, upcoming SLRs and others.
A carbon fiber support bracket guarantees excellent stiffness combined with a maximum in weight reduction.
The Steady-Flex is available for sales and rentals from camadeus Film Technologies, Inc.
- extremely compact in size and weight
- maximum stiffness
- rugged and lightweight carbon fiber support bracket
- adjustable tilt angle on rig support
- can be rigged as hanging or standing configuration
- fully integrated cmotion lens and rig motor controller
- full internal support of DPC®, HISCON and 3D-Log features
- internally motorized interaxial of 11cm (4,7 inch)
- mirror box for lenses down to 9mm (with 2/3“ sensors)
- maximum accessibility to lenses and cameras
Both cameras move against each other in order to keep the system in balance on steadycam rigs. The photo shows a possible low mode configuration.
The tilt angle can be adjusted to almost any angle and can even be turned around a full 180° (for example if less headroom in the top is required) or in low mode on a steadycam rig.
INTEGRATED LENS & RIG CONTROL
A full 8-axes cmotion lens controller for three lens motors (focus, iris, zoom) on each camera, as well as power and additional camera control functions, is integrated directly into the rig.
With all rig and lens control build into a structural element of the rig itself, wiring can be drastically reduced.
Screen Planes intuitive 3D control DPC® (direct plane control) is as well supported as H.I.T.Con and an internal USB recording of metadata with 3D Log (coming summer 2011).
- interaxial travel 11cm (4,3 inch), int. motorized
- optional motorized convergence (with ext. motor)
- mirror box down to 9 mm (with 2/3“ sensors)
- 39.5 x 35 x 31.5 cm,15.6 x 13.8 x 12.4“ (w x h x l)
- 5.4 Kg, 11.9 lbs (with bridge plates)
- 10-32V DC input for lens and rig controller
- 8 axes cmotion lens controller integrated
- full support of DPC® and H.I.T.Con
- 3D Log USB recording (summer 2011)
- streaming metadata on serial out
- adjustable axes: convergence, roll, height, tilt, IA
- filter slot on mirror box 389x155mm (15.3×6.1“)
The photos show the Steady-Flex on a Steadicam during a musical production in Prague and hard mounted onto a car.
The Steady-Flex Rig is available for sale. Please contact u for further information.
design and specs might change without further notice